Thursday, October 18, 2012

it was my birthday!

so it was my birthday almost two weeks ago now, and i am officially 23. like my grandma reminded me, "you're inching closer to 30!". haha! she knows that i think i'm getting old or that i feel old now, so she likes to make fun of me. it's funny! but for my birthday i went to a women's breakfast at my new church (regenerate church) which was awesome! exactly how i needed to start my day. after that, i went to tranquil tea lounge with coni and natalie. i cannot get enough of their pumpkin iced tea and pumpkin scone! so good! after tea we went back to my house to get ready for my birthday dinner at javiers at the irvine spectrum. i was not expecting it to be that expensive. but thankfully, everyone still ate and had fun. it was a great night spent with girlfirends! thank you everyone who spent it with me if you ever read this! i love you guys!













No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!