Saturday, June 2, 2012

life lately.

hi! it's been a while since i've posted anything. i mean, no one really reads this but still!
so, in official nerd news, i am now the community service director for cpsa at my school. yes, it really is as cool as it sounds :). 
vice president and community service director!!!
school wraps up on thursday! i am so happy to have the summer off from accounting. my brain needs a break. hopefully, once school starts back up in the fall i can wrap everything up and be done in march! that's insane. eeeeee!
i went on a hike with jessica the other day! besides me almost breaking my ankle (which happens a lot actually! i have such bad ankles!), it was a really great hike! afterwards, we decided to dye my hair. so now it's a redish color. and i love it! thanks jessica for dying it for me!!


i leave for romania on the 19th! that's so soon (uhm 17 days....17!!)! and i'm going to cry. hard. i can just picture it. good thing i already told ryan that this is going to happen.
that's about all that's been going on lately! i mean, nothing too exciting! besides watching michael play witcher everday. which is exciting to me, but probably not to you. kbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!