Saturday, February 18, 2012

restroom club

Why is it that I only ever go to blog when I'm in a sad/ weird mood? Oh well. Anyways... So last week at work, I went to go clean the men's restroom while we were still open. and I thought no one was in there and just went in. Then a guy came out of the stall. And I was just standing there with my mouth open (I didn't see anything though!). Then I started giggling. And he was like, "I was wondering why someone was knocking on the big door." Then I just kept laughing and said sorry then left. And, to top it off, he is a regular! So I will see him again. Haha embarrassing! Side note: I've walked into the men's restroom at school so many times! I just am never paying attention I guess! But then the smell hits me and I know I'm in the wrong place. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!