Friday, November 25, 2011

thanksgiving

christmas card?- heather and i
happy black friday!! this morning i went shopping with four of my girlfriends. it's becoming a thanksgiving holiday tradition for us! they came over to my house around 10 pm then we hit the shops from 12-6 am! it's funny because i used to always think that people who shopped on black friday were crazy and now i'm one of them! haha!



yesterday was wonderful. i spent the whole day with my family and a few relatives on my dad's side of the family. it was my cousin nicole's 32nd birthday too! i'm glad that we got to spend time with her on her birthday as well!

here is a list of a few things i am thankful for (so i can remember whenever i look back on here! :)

{i'm forever grateful and thankful for my loving savior, Jesus Christ. it's something i try to remember and thank God for every day. i'm so happy that God loves me and has saved me! and i am so thankful for my relationship with Him.

{natalie: i'm extremely thankful for my sister and best friend natalie. words can't describe how much i love this girl! yay for sisters!

{i'm really blessed to have a place to call home. living in orange county has been comfortable and pleasant and very easy. i am very grateful for all that is provided for me by my parents and this includes our home. i have a place to lay my head at night and stay warm. and that's a lot more than a lot of people can say.

{my girlfriends! i'm sooooososososo thankful for all my wonderful and amazing friends. they all glow and love the Lord so much! i couldn't have asked for better friendships.

{my family and their commitment to the Lord. i'm thankful that they love God so much and have raised me in such a way that honors the Lord.

{i'm thankful for chai tea lattes and ice cream. i know these two are silly, but i love chais and ice cream. thank you God for taste buds and the extra cash i have to spend on these items when i like!

Psalm 100: 4-5: "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations."

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!