Thursday, June 9, 2011

my "birthday"

It was 2 years ago yesterday that I re-dedicated my life to the Lord. Time has flown by! So now i'm a little 2 year old baby Christian :) I am so thankful for all that God has been doing in my life and how He has shown His grace and mercy to me. It was a monday night and i was at MNL. When Pastor Garid spoke that night, it felt as if he was talking directly to me. Thanks Mom for asking me to go with you to church on that day!


Over these past two years, God has shown me how I am a brand new person and all my sins and stains have been washed away. It's been hard learning this, and sometimes seems impossible to be clean and brand new, but it's the truth! ‎2 Corinthians 5:17 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." Thank you LORD, for what you have done for me! And for making me brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!