Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things I want to do...

So I love the thought of blogging all the time and always having pictures so I can remember this time in my life, but I never actually do it! I love following other people's blogs and seeing all the pictures they post. I think it is so neat that we can do all of this and can always remember what was going on in our life at a certain point in time. There are a few things that I really want to start doing over the next few months:

1. Buy a camera. One day I would love to own a 5d mark ii. It's too expensive though. But it's still fun to talk about it! And my sister and I want to buy fun little cameras. Like instant cameras or holgas.
2. Read my bible consistently every single day. I don't know why I don't read it everyday. I love reading it. I just need to take time out of my schedule and spend some more time with the Lord. 
3. Make more crafts with my sister. Recently we made these ball things with a million little paper flowers on them. They look so awesome! I wish I did that more often with her. It's so much fun.
4. Spend more time with my friends. And not just my best friends, but other friends also. There are a few people I can think of that I should try to spend more time with.
5. Spend more time serving. I really should be more involved with the youth ministry at my church. I'm a youth leader at Calvary Chapel East Anaheim for the freshman and sophomore girls. I love them so much! I just wish I spent more time with them helping out at different events and what not.
6. Spend more time sharing. I am so quiet at work and at school about God. And I get really sad and upset that I don't talk to more people about the Lord. I just need to speak up.
7. Spend more time cleaning. My mom needs so much more help with just cleaning and taking care of the house and all the different errands that she needs finished. I want to be a good daughter and I need to help her out.
8. Spend more time praying. Seriously, it's so important and I don't do it nearly as often as I should. Sorry God!
9. Spend more time exercising. My parents bought me a gym pass and I only go maybe every other week. I'm so inconsistent at going. I just really want to get back in shape and feeling good and healthy again.
10. Spend less time wasting my life. This ones pretty general, but I really want to live my life full out for God! In practical ways, I need to and want to live my life completely for my Lord and Savior. He deserves it after all!

So, I guess in a few months or something I can write back and tell how I'm doing with all of these things. I hope I make some progress. I think I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting!